The summary is meant offer a quick overview of your site's statistics.
- The "General information" table
- Shows a summary of the site. Things like date of registration, visitors record, etc.
- The first graph
- Shows you site's hits in real time.The boxes at the bottom stand for the last 15 seconds. THe numbers in the boxes are the number of hits you site has had in that particualr second. The green second is the current seccond.
- The second graph
- Shows the evolution of visitors, visits, and hits in the last 12 hours.
- The "Traffic information" table
- Will show you the number of visitors, visits, and hits for today, yesterday, the last 24 hours, the last hour, the last 7 days, the last 30 days, and the total for your site since registration on xxxStatistics.com.
- The number of distinct people that have visited the monitored site. A visitor can have more visits.
- Each visits represents a succesion of consecutive hits from a single visitor. A visit ends when the visitor closes the browser or leaves the monitored site for good.
- The number of times a page from your site was loaded in the visitor's browser.
If the explanations above haven't answered your questons you can look up more information on the forum
All statistics: Last days traffic, Daily traffic, Weekly traffic, Monthly traffic, Hourly traffic, Weekday traffic, Last visits, By duration, By clicks, Bounce rate, By country, By language, By timezone, Top IPs, Top networks, Daily visitors, Weekly visitors, Monthly visitors, By nr. of visits, By nr. of days, By nr. of weeks, By nr. of months, Recurring - weekly, Recurring - monthly, Interest rating, Quality rating, Last referers, Referers domains, URL referers, TLD referers, All referers, Referers vs. searches, Referers vs. visits, Refereres vs. searches vs. direct, Last searches, Search engines, Search engines domains, Searched words, Searched words / engine, Seacrhes vs. referers, Searches vs. visits, All searched words, Last visited pages, Top pages / visits, Top pages / visitors, Top pages / hits, Top entry pages, Top exit pages, Top single pages, By total time, By interest, By domain, By path, By file, By domain and file, By section, By subsection, By browser, By browser versions, By operating system, By OS version, By resolution, By no of colors, By system profile